Saturday, July 1, 2017

SSS Bouquet of Thanks Card

Hi guys!

I thought I'd pop in quick with a card I created last night. I do love coloring with Copic markers!

I used the new, Bouquet of Thanks stamp set from Simon Says Stamp. It's a beauty! I love how the flowers are grouped together and they have a bit of a whimsical feel, don't they? So fun!


That sentiment is included in the set, along with some other really good ones! I just added a few sequins, popped it onto a card base and called it done.

I've added a list below which includes the stamp set, the matching die set and the Copics I used, in case you're interested.

Thanks for the visit. I hope all my American friends have a wonderful 4th of July weekend and holiday!

Hugs ♥
 

8 comments:

Dawn T said...

What a beautiful card Barb. Love that colour scheme

Brenda in IN said...

Those flowers are beautiful. I love the colors you chose and the coloring is lovely.

Barb said...

Love the colors, the stamp and the card, Barb. I just got mine in the mail and want to crack it open tonight. TY!

Cat Craig said...

Beautifully designed and colored Barb.

Barb Ghig said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS card, Barb! Your Copic coloring skills take these lovely blooms to the next level...WOW!!! Such a beautiful design and color palette, too! I can't wait until this set is back in stock :)

Marge said...

This is so beautiful Barb. YAY!!

Misty Elam said...

It's beautiful, Barb. I love the colors that you chose. Teal is one of my favorite colors. Happy 4th to you too!!

CinnamonSally said...

WOW stunning colour Barb, love this.