Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Day 2 OCC Rainbow Maker + Winner SSS Encouraging Words!

Hey guys!

Before I share my card from day 2 of the onlinecardclasses.com Rainbow Maker class, I wanted to let you know that Simon Says Stamp has announced the winners of their Encouraging Words blog hop! Check out their winners post here.

The winner from my blog is Bev P!! Woo, hoo! Congrats Bev! And thank you for your comment! Make sure you go read the instructions on the SSS post, linked above, to receive your prize!
bev p said...
I haven't tried a galaxy yet, I am still a little initmidated by that look! And the cat is my favorite, even though I tend to not gravitate to the critters too much. I might need that one! Thanks so much for so much inspiration.
Thank you to everyone who stopped by for the hop - my gosh, you are all so sweet, kind and generous with with your comments! I appreciate and read every single one!

Okay, now onto my card for today.


Lesson 2 was all about stamping to create rainbows on our cards! I loved all the techniques again today and was so inspired by Jennifer's fun technique! She used hearts across her card and did not outline them in black, like I did. For some reason, I didn't like how my circles looked, so decided to use the coordinating outline circle.


Their not lined up perfect, and some of the stamping isn't great but I still love it! The stamp set I used is called, Lot's of Dots and that sentiment is from the, Missing You die set, both from SSS. I used Distress Oxide Inks again - they stamp beautifully!

I'm afraid I might be missing the next couple of lessons from class. I've got lots to do in the next two days to get ready for an Altenew blog hop on Friday - Eeeeek! I want to make anoher card or two and I still have to write my post! Yikes! Wish me luck that I get it all done in time! Lol

Thanks for the visit!

Hugs, ♥


4 comments:

Barb Ghig said...

Looks like you're having fun in this class, Barb! I love how you stamped your circles and I think the Oxide inks really make the colors pop!
Good luck with your post for the Altenew Blog Hop...I'm sure you'll get it done and I'm looking forward to seeing your beautiful creations ~ Hugs to you, Barb

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Love this look, Barb - the outlines to the circles really add a lot! Fab rainbow colors!!

Dawn T said...

This is amazing looking Barb. I have days 4 to 6 sitting in my inbox and haven't even had time to go look at them. And haven't had time to play with any of the ideas yet

Unknown said...

I'm sure you'll get it done and I'm looking forward to seeing your beautiful creations ~ Hugs to you, Barb


หนังจีน